About: Quenton Peake
- I get stoked on young people experiencing God personally in their lives. Something I love is when students on a DTS step out and challenge themselves to do things they never thought they could do before. When I'm not leading the YPDTS you can find me assisting other DTS leaders or making lattes at our YWAM Perth cafe. Hiking in the Himalayas, riding a yak in Mongolia, taking a row boat to our island home in Mozambique - these are a few of my most memorable adventures with DTS. Summer is unquestionably my favourite time of the year. Nothing beats salt water and sand! Perth is my hometown which means I have a lot of local secrets when it comes to the best spots!
Posts by Quenton Peake:
- Finding Freedom Through Vulnerability, 06 Oct 2014 in uncategorized
- God’s Love For All People, 11 Sep 2014 in uncategorized
- Accepting Myself, 08 Sep 2014 in uncategorized
- Sharing Jesus is Never Wasted!, 02 Sep 2014 in Not shown on Magazine&uncategorized
- How Knowing Jesus All Became Real, 02 Sep 2014 in Christian Life & Discipleship