About: Seraina Stoll
- Hi there! I am from Switzerland, a beautiful country that taught me to love the mountains, cheese and chocolate. Since I was a kid I wanted to be a missionary in Africa. So I did a Discipleship Training School in Tanzania and went back to Switzerland to get training as a pediatric nurse. I love working with children and women, and doing the Birth Attendant School in 2012 just confirmed that passion. God has taken me on a lot of adventures and who knows what's coming next.
Posts by Seraina Stoll:
- Teaching in a Slum in Hyderabad, 01 Sep 2014 in uncategorized
- Healing Powers of Jesus in a Nepali Village, 25 Aug 2014 in uncategorized
- Bringing Holistic Care in India, 19 Aug 2014 in uncategorized
- Hiking the Mountains to Find a Sick Child, 18 Aug 2014 in uncategorized
- Health Care Teaching Spreads in Mozambique, 18 Aug 2014 in uncategorized